Qualified Barrister and Attorney-at-Law. Received training from three jurisdictions, Jamaica, England and the USA. Called to the Bar of England and Wales and Jamaica.
- Graduate of the University of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica – Bachelor of Arts Degree
in Philosophy. Graduate of the University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom – Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB), Masters degree (LLM) in International Law – Stetson College of Law, Florida, United States of America.
- Completed the Bar Vocational Course (BVC) at the Inns of Court School of Law now City Law School,
London, United Kingdom – Postgraduate Diploma in Professional Legal Skills.
- Holds a Certificate of Legal Education (CLE) from Norman Manley Law School, Kingston Jamaica. SPECIALIZED TRAINING Trained in USA Immigration Law, Mediation, Arbitration, International Litigation and International Business Transaction.
- Associate/Consultant with a local law firm, operates own practice for the last 2 1/2 years, Althea B. Anderson & Company.
- Provided and continues to provide legal services in the following areas of law: civil and criminal litigation, land and conveyance, family, probate and administration, trusts and wills.
- Appearing frequently before the Courts of Jamaica.
- Lecturer in the Faculty of Law, University of Technology, Kingston Jamaica_ Former lecturer in the Philosophy Department, University of the West Indies, Kingston Jamaica.
- Experience not only spans the field of law and academia but also Human Resource Management_PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS
- Bar Counc il of Jamaica
- Bar Council of England and Wales
- The Honourable Society of the Middle Temple
- Medical Council of Jamaica
Honest, possesses high level of integrity, Sound judgment knowledge of substantive laws and procedures,
critical, Analytical, logical reasoning and legal research ability, good problem-solving, communication, advocacy and interpersonal skills, competent in the use of technology, goal-oriented, resilient, and professional.
Constant involvement with community activities and non-profit organizations.