Dr. Milton Hardie M.B., B.S., D.M. (O&G), F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Hardie is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who has been working in private practice since 1987. He received his early education at St Georges College from 1966- 1973 and later attended the University of the West Indies in the Faculty of Natural Sciences and then the Faculty of Medicine. He completed postgraduate work to obtain his Doctor of Medicine in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in1987 and became a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists in 2011.
Professional Appointments include:
- Locum House Officer – General Surgery, University Hospital of the West Indies – October to December 1979
- Intern – Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery, University of the West Indies – January to February 1980
- Intern – General Surgery, University of the West Indies – February to March 1980
- Intern – Neurosurgery, University of the West Indies – April to May 1980
- Casualty Officer, University of the West Indies – July 1-December 31, 1984
- Registrar- Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University Hospital of the West Indies – July 1, 1985 to March 31, 1987
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist in charge of Booking Clinic for Victoria Jubilee Hospital at the Maxfield Park and Hagley Park Health Centres August 2009 to June 2013
- Part-time Lecturer in the Dept. of Community Medicine and Psychiatry, Faculty of Medical Sciences UWI – August 2011-July 2011
- Hon. Associate Lecturer, Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of the West Indies – August 2012 to present
- Private Consultations in Obstetrics & Gynaecology October 1, 1987 to present
Courtesy Consultant with admitting privileges October 1, 1987 to present:
- ndrews Memorial Hospital | 27 Hope Road, Kingston 10, Jamaica W.I.
- St. Joseph’s Hospita